Green Goodness Co Intern
If you love all things health and wellness and have a flair for marketing, social media, and events, we would love to hear from you. We are on the search for a passionate and driven individual to join the Green Goodness Co Team as an intern. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills in a unique and fast-paced industry. We have so many exciting projects coming up, and this is a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved.
This is an 8-week unpaid internship to join our growing goodness team. Working two days a week, you will provide basic marketing and admin support to the business, including (but not limited to):
- Maintaining positive relationships with bloggers.
- Sourcing and creating content for our articles, blog, and social media.
- Posting content to our website, blog and social media platforms.
- Compiling and building on our extensive database
- Assisting in the development and refinement of overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Following up on bookings for ongoing projects and events.
*Applicant must have their own laptop.
The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing and maintaining relationships with bloggers, keeping up to date with latest trends on social media and assisting in the development of the brand marketing strategy. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills in a unique and fast-paced industry.
If this is something you’d love to be part of, please email your resume, covering letter and your first available start date to [email protected]
Please do not apply if you are not in Perth, Australia, or do not have the right to work in Australia, Thank you.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.
In love and goodness,
Green Goodness Co Xx